Paradise Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request to build Parthenon

Go down 
+3
ShnapDragon
lucent1230
Liamnator7
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Liamnator7

Liamnator7

Request to build Parthenon Empty
PostSubject: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 am

Most of you are like " WTF is the Parthenon " this is it Request to build Parthenon Parthenon-2.

EDIT : Here is the floorplan that I am going to use. each pillar is going to be 4x4. and the samller ones will be 2x2.Request to build Parthenon Parthenon_flooplan

I am not requesting any help but I am requesting the ablitly to ( possibly ) spawn items. If not, I dont mind doing it legit but dont take that as a way to force me to do it legit.

Thanks in advance,

- Liamnator7

Last edited by Liamnator7 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lucent1230

lucent1230

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm

This looks like it could turn out really nice. One question though, is this gonna be a public building or private? Just gotta make sure.

btw, i'm pretty sure that most people know what the Parthenon is.
Back to top Go down
ShnapDragon
Admin
ShnapDragon

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Could you give an estimate on the materials you need?
And how large is this going to be? (Location as well, please)

As Lucent said, Public or Private?

-Shnap

P.S Thanks for the neat post, pictures help!
Back to top Go down
Flynxx
Admin
Flynxx

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:23 pm

I'm just guestimating but it seems like it will be 26x56 and 18-22 tall. He said the big pillars will be 2x2 and judging by the blueprints, I'm pretty close to the measurements. He could also go twice as big as he is planning and have each pillar 4x4 bit that would be a bit much cus it would be 68x142 and 44-48 tall.

I'd make the bigger one cus let's be honest, the phrase go big or go home applies to Minecraft in a major way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://paradisefalls.forumotion.net
Liamnator7

Liamnator7

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 am

lucent1230 wrote:
This looks like it could turn out really nice. One question though, is this gonna be a public building or private? Just gotta make sure.
this will be a public building with a warp. It will be about 60x132 and the bigger pillars are about 40-48 block tall. Shnap. It's kinda hard to tell you what i will be needing because I have to use a whole bunch of different things and I might change it on the way. I will try and make a list but it will be pretty hard.

EDIT: The pillars are going to be 30 blocks tall.
Back to top Go down
ShnapDragon
Admin
ShnapDragon

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Liamnator7 wrote:
lucent1230 wrote:
this will be a public building with a warp. It will be about 60x132 and the bigger pillars are about 40-48 block tall. Shnap. It's kinda hard to tell you what i will be needing because I have to use a whole bunch of different things and I might change it on the way. I will try and make a list but it will be pretty hard.

Oh, I meant like:
Lots of stone,
Little bit of wool
MASSES of halfstones
A tiny bit of lightstone

etc.
Back to top Go down
Liamnator7

Liamnator7

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 am

ShnapDragon wrote:
Liamnator7 wrote:
lucent1230 wrote:

Oh, I meant like:
Lots of stone,
Little bit of wool
MASSES of halfstones
A tiny bit of lightstone

etc.

Oh. well I will probably need MAASSSIVE AMOUNTS of stone slabs and I know for sure I will need 1 cake Wink. I'm not sure about everything else because I'm thinking of just building the basic structure then adding all the details.
Back to top Go down
Volb

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 pm

I think there is already one of these in Kids old underground super city
Back to top Go down
Flynxx
Admin
Flynxx

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 am

I've been helpin him with the stone slabs and the location n stuff. It's a decent size Razz
Back to top Go down
https://paradisefalls.forumotion.net
Retriever

Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 am

Volb wrote:
I think there is already one of these in Kids old underground super city

But that is a Roman Colosseum Razz
Back to top Go down
KID_Pryde

KID_Pryde

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Volb is refering to the courthouse building i made, which is very similar to the Parthenon, but not exactly, i used the Parthenon as inspiration
Back to top Go down
Retriever

Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Ahh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to build Parthenon   Request to build Parthenon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to build Parthenon
Page 1 of 1