Paradise Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PurplePois0n

PurplePois0n

Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request) Empty
PostSubject: Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request)   Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 pm

In-game Name: PurplePois0n

Position you are applying for: Super Moderator

How long you have been playing on the server for: According to cfarr and I’s calculations... Approximately 9 months (estimate anyways, please correct me if I’m wrong

How much time you regularly spend on the server per week: 50+ Hours... I believe at the current moment, I would have to be one of the most active players in my perspective.
What you have built on the server (pictures help): I have built the following:
1) Multiple awesome houses
2) Many bunkers (It’s my thing)
3) Various Redstone and tekkit creations which I’m sure are much loved Wink
4) Giant purple tower
5) And many other things which seem to have left my mind

Why you feel you should get this position: I have been playing on this server for 9 months now and I am very dedicated. In a nutshell, I know every player very well. I believe I would be a great super moderator as I am friendly, talkative, and responsible when I have to be, and have a lil’something planned with world edit in the fun world Smile I also am rather experienced with dealing with griefers, and I am confident to use my powers if required to resolve any current issues affecting the server and/or players of the server.

Past rank experiences (Moderator or higher applications only): Moderator on Xeno’s server, Admin of Mahonzy’s server, Founder on jag’s server, Moderator on a pvp server, and finally an admin on a mc raid server.

Extra info: Yes, I understand some people may not ‘love’ me in a certain respect, but I really believe I could really shine some of my full potential with the position of super mod. So please, take in consideration that the past is behind me. I also believe I am a great addition to the server and believe I deserve this rank. I also posted this app for the hell of it as it was recommended by players that I should post an app. So, I want to thank you for reading my application for Super Mod and I hope you take it in account.
(Hope you <3 the colours: P)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pp-music.co.nr
Cookie

Cookie

PostSubject: Lies, The Filthy Lies   Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:23 pm

I did not request you to put an application for Super Mod... you asked me if I think you should post one and I said "if you want" DO NOT TWIST MY WOORRDDSSS WITCH!

Also, I asked Grace her opinion on the subject (because she doesn't have access to a computer) and she "strongly disagrees and would appreciate me posting in her stead"
Back to top Go down
cfarr

cfarr

PostSubject: Re: Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request)   Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 am

That colour text hurts my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Flynxx
Admin
Flynxx

PostSubject: Re: Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request)   Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:58 am

I'm going to have to say no to this one ._.
Back to top Go down
https://paradisefalls.forumotion.net
lucent1230

lucent1230

PostSubject: Re: Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request)   Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 am

i have to agree with flyn, not quite yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request)   Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purples Super Moderator Application (Due to request)
Page 1 of 1